On line course on
Multilingual education: multilingual competence and translanguaging
Date: from February 16th to March 22nd.
Deadline for enrolment:
9 February 2015
1. To analyze teachers' competences and the native speaker in multilingual education.
2. To analyze the processes of learning and teaching different languages and to offer new principles for teaching languages.
3. To discuss the concept of translanguaging and analyze strategies to design an integrated curriculum for languages.
4. To analyze the influence that the mobility of the population has on the teaching and learning of languages.
1. Teachers’ competences in multilingual education
2. Multilingualism and age
3. Translanguaging in multilingual education
4. A new challenge to multilingual education: immigrant students
Each theme will have different sections
- Videos and articles
- Tasks: They can be linked to the videoclips but also to articles or other information on internet
- Forums: To discuss ideas and opinions with other students